In this decisive decade, UBCO is unlocking off-road adventure for more people than ever before – and we are on the cusp of the ride of our lives! A diverse audience is increasingly using our expanding intelligent electric adventure vehicle (EAV) platform, anyone from campers, surfers, and trailblazers to food delivery providers, urban commuters, and last-minute shoppers. Originating and headquartered in New Zealand, UBCO now has key locations in the US, Taiwan, UK, and New Zealand and is embarking on a major step change in growth.
The core values at UBCO reflect our beliefs, fundamental driving forces, and priorities. We follow and live by Unlock, Build, Connect and Own.
UNLOCK your potential
We're looking for an innovative Marketing Manager to be responsible for managing our channel partner co-marketing plans from strategy to execution and supporting marketing functions across the board. You'll be a key member of the marketing team, directly contributing to the growth of UBCO by expanding the value of one of our primary lines of business.
This role will design, implement, and own the marketing plan to support our dealer and retail marketing efforts by partnering closely with the Channel Sales Leaders to develop thoughtful co-marketing plans to engage our target audience through our Distributors and Retail Sales Partners with a consistent message and strategy.
This position supports a fast-paced and dynamic part of our business and will require an individual who is resourceful, self-motivated, and willing to adapt to changing requirements when needed.
OWN the Network Marketing Space
- Work closely with the Director of Marketing to ensure proper project timelines, track project status and brand project timelines, and identify bottlenecks.
- Drive an integrated co-marketing plan through our partners and amplify UBCO's message and strategy in alignment with our go-to-market objectives.
- Collaborate with segment leaders to extend their integrated marketing plans through our channel partners.
- Support Distributors, Dealers, and Retail Partners with relevant marketing campaign materials to drive growth aligned with business objectives.
- Help build the infrastructure to efficiently support our channel co-marketing activities.
- Advise, consult, and partner with our business, sales, and marketing segment lead to ensure execution is aligned with the priorities of key constituents.
- Ensure the availability of content across multiple communication channels.
- Responsible for the quality and timeliness of co-marketing deliverables.
- Track and report co-marketing success metrics to leadership
- Create tailored content for presentations, sales training, product sheets, case studies, demonstrations, and blogs
- Act as a liaison between marketing and the channel business, cultivating, distilling, and sharing insights as appropriate between both teams
BUILD on your experience
To be successful in this role, you have:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or related field
- B2B marketing experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong knowledge of marketing practices and techniques
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to multitask and work well under pressure
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
- Strong and versatile writing skills demonstrated through a broad portfolio of samples.
- Proficiency in MSFT Office
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail
- Self-driven, demonstrating the ability to work independently with minimal direction, as well as the presence and poise to represent the marketing function directly to senior management
- Comfortable in fluid, rapidly changing business environments with a high degree of ambiguity
- Collaborative, with the ability to work across complex, global organizations
It would be nice if you have:
- Proven experience with dealers or Powersports
- Channel marketing experience with either a dealer, retailer, or distributor in the Powersports or e-bike sector
- Experience with Promoboxx
CONNECT to the ride of your life
- Set your sights high with significant career development opportunities in a company on the cusp of remarkable growth.
- Help grow a meaningful business from the initial stages with an ambitious group of like-minded innovators.
- Zip out to the beach, the nature park, or up to the shops on one of our 2X2s
- Engage widely with our global company footprint, building lasting relationships with diverse, exceptional minds around the world.
- See your work come to life, being loved, and used in the most unusual places worldwide, from the desert to the arctic and everything in between.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive remuneration depending on experience and skill set
- 10 paid Holidays while the office is closed
- 25 days (5 weeks) of paid time off in a year
- 16 weeks paid new parent leave
- Flexible work schedule
- 100% company-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Company paid laptop
- An office stacked with healthy snacks and drinks
- A chance to test out Electric Adventure Vehicles in the industry
- Steep Employee discount to purchase 2X2's
UBCO is committed to an environment of mutual respect and inclusion, representative of all backgrounds and abilities. We celebrate the differences of our teammates and are a proud ally in our diversity goal as an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions at UBCO are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, or belief, national, social, or ethnic origin, sex, or gender identity. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please contact our local office.