In this decisive decade, UBCO is unlocking adventure for more people than ever before – and we are on the cusp of the ride of our lives! Our growing electric adventure vehicle (EAV), the UBCO 2X2 is increasingly being adopted by a diverse range of people from campers, surfers and trail blazers to food delivery providers, urban commuters, and last-minute shoppers. Originating and headquartered in New Zealand, UBCO now has key locations in the US, Taiwan, UK, and New Zealand, and is embarking on a major step change in growth.
The core values at UBCO reflect our beliefs, fundamental driving forces, and priorities. We follow and live by Unlock, Build, Connect and Own
UNLOCK your potential
The Associate Field Marketing Manager- US is responsible for the successful execution of impactful events across the US. Working with US Events Marketing Manager ensuring test rides and brand activation are at the heart of UBCO’s strategy. Contributing to the overall success of D2C and network sales.
OWN Event logistics
As an Associate Field Marketing Manager, You'll
- Work with US Events Marketing Manager and key event stakeholders to coordinate logistics for all events to align with our consumer target personas of adventure and work within our target US Sates.
- Events includes national events led by UBCO, supporting regional events led by local dealers, and pop-up test rides
- Work with Chief Sales Officer & US Events Marketing manager to implement regional turnkey dealer-led activation programs to drive test rides
- Act as lead for 3rd party staff at all UBCO executed events
- Coordinate local B2B pop-up test rides with brand partners and dealers
- Work with Content and Data on collecting content for Social while in Field
- Manage inventory, implementation, and deployment of Event equipment
- Coordinate supportive event assets creation per each specific event.
- Coordinate with Chief Sales Officer & US Events Marketing manager on deployment and implementation of POS assets to dealers.
- Work with Sales & Marketing on delivering and training turnkey event activations.
- Work with Events Marketing manager US on coordinating logistics for transportation and launch events of US D2C retail units (Hubs)
- Help coordinate the merchandising needed for each Hub roll out.
BUILD on your experience
To be successful in this role you likely have:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business studies, or relevant field
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role, including event coordination
- 2+ years of marketing experience specifically in D2C events.
- Ability to interact successfully cross departmentally inside and outside the company
- Knowledge of marketing practices and techniques
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to multitask and work well under pressure
- Demonstrated ability of problem solving, including setting timeline and diligent follow-up to make sure all event details are communicated and confirm.
- Willingness to learn new processes, and work collaboratively cross departmentally
- High level of organization and ability to manage many details, logistics and points of contact
- Proven experience of timely coordination with third party vendors and event stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability and experience in high level customer service
- Experience to delegate tasks and communicate with operation teams professionally
- Proficient in Full Microsoft Suite (Outlook, Excel, Teams, Word, etc.)
- Ability to lift and carry up to 60lbs
- Experience working directly with vendors for design feedback and quotation
- Comfortable driving event vehicles (sprinter van, medium size trailer, etc.).
- Willing to travel up to 25%+ of the time, as required
We'd be extra excited if you:
- Have excelled and thrived at a start-up or rapidly growing company.
- Experienced being part of a rapidly developing marketing team
- Proven experience planning events and coordinating with dealers
- Automotive/Motorcycle/Bike industry of working experience
CONNECT to the ride of your life
- Set your sights high with significant career development opportunities in a company on the cusp of remarkable growth.
- Help meaningfully grow a business from the early stages with an ambitious group of like-minded innovators.
- Zip out to the beach, the nature park or up to the shops, on one of our 2X2s from our idyllic location in Bend, OR
- Engage widely with our global colleagues, building lasting relationships with diverse, exceptional minds, around the world.
- See your work come to life, being loved, and used in the most unusual places worldwide from the desert to the arctic, and everything in between.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive remuneration depending on experience and skill set
- 10 paid Holidays while the office is closed
- 25 days (5 weeks) of paid time off in a year
- Flexible work schedule
- 100% company paid medical, dental and vision insurance
- Company paid laptop
- An office stacked with healthy snacks and drinks
- A chance to test out Electric Adventure Vehicles in the industry
- 401k match, parental leave and more coming this year...
UBCO is committed to an environment of mutual respect and inclusion, representative of all backgrounds and abilities. We celebrate the differences of our teammates and are a proud ally in our diversity goal as an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions at UBCO are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, or belief, national, social, or ethnic origin, sex, or gender identity. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please contact our local office.